Natural Wood Furniture PolishDecember 7, 2018
Natural Yoga Mat SprayDecember 7, 2018
Dish washing tablets and powders are SO expensive and I love how simple this recipe is to make my own! Knowing that the aroma’s and substances in the tablets and powder are good for me makes all the difference!
Makes: 850g (approximately 40 tablets)
(for any essential Oil Ingredients visit Soul Collective )
100g fine salt (pantry item/market/supermarket)
300g sodium carbonate (washing soda)
250g citric acid
200g natural borax
30 drops of essential oils (my oil of choice is lemon) *see notes below
Silicone ice cube or mini-muffin tray
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, whisking until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture into a silicone ice cube or muffin tray, and pack in firmly.
- Allow mixture to harden in a cool place (such as laundry), for at least 24-48 hours, or until very firm and dry to touch.
- Gently turn the tray upside down over a tea towel (see notes) and tap until tablets fall out. Transfer into an airtight container.
- Place one tablet in the dispenser or on the floor of your dishwasher prior to operation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.